- The green bikes have arrived in St. Paul! Minneapolis' very successful Nice Ride program crossed the river last month, and we couldn't be more thrilled that a station is right across the street from us! Take a ride through the city or across the bridge to the luscious trails.
- Amsterdam Bar and Hall brings us weekly FREE entertainment on Ecolab Plaza (a short stroll down Wabasha from our front door) each Friday night this summer. Wabasha Days, starting at 4PM, features live local music, coordinated with McNally Smith College, with food and drinks to purchase.
- Food Truck Court - do we need to explain this one? Our favorite is Wednesday over lunch on our corner (Wabasha and Kellogg). Look for the Twitter handle #foodtruckcourt for daily locations.
- Enjoy the mighty Mississippi River! The Paddleford Riverboats offers a variety of reasonably priced and always fun cruises. Minnesota Centennial Showboat promises unique entertainment whilst cruising brought to you by the University of Minnesota's Theatre Department.
- Just blocks away, in the historic Lowertown district, you can enjoy free walking tours - space is limited and these will only be offered in Summer.
- Have you been to see the Science Museum of Minnesota's Real Pirates? This great (and extremely popular) exhibit runs until Labor Day, and we've teamed up with the Science Museum to offer great savings! Click here for more information on rates and availability.
- Want more deals? Check out our website for other packages including discounted rates, special amenities and breakfast deals.
- Did we mention that we have a pool? Cool off in the pristine water while admiring our downtown view!